Buddha's words

Buddha's words
My inspiration. We are what we think, All that we are arises from our thoughts, With our thoughts we make the world. Photo copyright Sean Duggan

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Introduction to blogging

Hi, To all potential readers, this is my first night as a blogger.

I hope my thoughts are of some value to anyone who may be interested in the law.

For those who are even remotely interested in who I am, they can check out www.tanandtanlawyers.com

I have been a lawyer for over 20 years and I believe I may have something to share with any one interested in the law.


I hail from Singapore and have lived in Perth for over 20 years. I have 2 boys aged 9 and 11.

My wife is from Malaysia.

She runs my settlement division of the law firm and has been a rock in all my business dealings.

My 2 boys fight constantly and as any frustrated parent, I spend time punishing both but without showing favoritism to either. One is a black belt tae kwon do and the other about to become a black belt too in 3 mths. So I know I have to tread carefully:)

I have operated my website with a free email legal advice service for over 8 yrs. That is my way of giving back to the community.

If you have any legal questions, feel free to email me and I will try and respond with my thoughts.

My idea for the blog is to include interesting cases that I may be working on without breaching confidentiality.

It may hopefully show what an average lawyer's life is like to anyone interested in the law.

I also hope to de-mystify the law for any one who reads my blog.


So until my next thoughts are put on the web, good night.

No comments: