Buddha's words

Buddha's words
My inspiration. We are what we think, All that we are arises from our thoughts, With our thoughts we make the world. Photo copyright Sean Duggan

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Getting the MOJO back

Dear friends and clients,

I have been recalcitrant. I have not been blogging on this blog for a long long time.

The last blog was in June 2011 when I did the CEO Sleepout. My god, that was a long time ago and so much has happened.

Well, the sad news first. My mother in law finally succumbed to her fight with cancer. My time has been spent between ensuring she gets the best treatment and looking after my 2 boys.

Anyway, after a long fight, she passed away in Jan 2012. I supposed many readers may say, what the heck, she was just a mother in law. Well, to me she was very much a person of influence in my 2 boys' lifes. She was in charge of looking after them including driving them back from school while she could.

She lived with me for over 2 years from the date she discovered her fight with cancer. She moved in with her dog, which I had to bury. Her eldest daughter Jenny also moved in. So my mother in law was a huge part of my life. The house was never empty.

And then she passed in her sleep at the hospital and I am getting to have the house without the mother in law, the dog, the sister in law. The last few months before she passed was the hardest.

And then a week later, her grand daughter gave birth to a new boy. Such is the circle of life.

So I hope my readers will understand why I have not been blogging on this blog. I have however been blogging on the http://badmintonwaunder17s.blogspot.com.au/.

My eldest son was in the WA State team that won bronze at the  Australian Under 19s Nationals. He is only 15. My youngest son Tyzton was also in the Under 15s team that made history by winning bronze in the Under 15s nationals last year. He is 13 yrs of age.

That means I have spent lots of time at badminton courts for the last 8 mths. Is that a good excuse for not blogging.

My 2 boys got into the State Under 17s team which will travel to Tasmania in April. My wife being the Umpire will be travelling with them. I am tagging along as the team driver and cook. Sigh, the things we do for our kids. That is where I have been focussing my energies recently leading to a decline in my legal blogging.

Well today, being a Sunday is a usual training day for both of them. However both are injured so they skipped training.  Which meant I had a whole day to myself. But what can you do when it is  40 degrees outside. I finally managed to spend some time reading. I have been reading the E Myth Attorney by Michael Gerber. So many ideas, so many visions. I was inspired.

I know there are lots more to  be done to bring Tan and Tan Lawyers to the next level. I have been inspired to take the next step and I am sure you will hear of our progress.

I will be blogging about recent changes to Landgate's requirements due to identity theft. Keep posted and good night.




2 comments:

Lawyers Perth said...

Great post.

Unknown said...

I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information
Foreclosure Lawyer