Buddha's words

Buddha's words
My inspiration. We are what we think, All that we are arises from our thoughts, With our thoughts we make the world. Photo copyright Sean Duggan

Monday, October 14, 2019

The book is launched

Dear friends

I am proud to announce that The Law in Black and White and the Yellow in Between is now for sale on Kindle.

I have asked the publisher to give it away for free from tomorrow till the 16 Oct. I can only do that for 2 days.

The Kindle ebook price is usually USD$4.99.

Can I invite all interested friends to download the book for free from 15/10 to 16/10.

After reading the ebook , it will be appreciated if your reviews are left on Amazon.


The paperback is not ready for another 72 hrs.

Happy birthday my darling wife. This book is dedicated to you.



No comments: