Buddha's words

Buddha's words
My inspiration. We are what we think, All that we are arises from our thoughts, With our thoughts we make the world. Photo copyright Sean Duggan

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update on my CEO Sleepout Fundraising

Dear Readers

Yes, the momentum is gathering. I have raised $2600 in 3 days.

I am ranked 11 on the list of fund raisers compared to the other fund raisers who have had more time to raise funds.


I am  very happy with the support and response received so far. More importantly, the messages of support shows that Perth people have a heart. A heart to help the homeless.


Please keep the donations coming as the homeless need all the help we can give.

Here is a picture of some of the fundraisers in their pyjamas.


I am thinking of going to the Kathmandu Shop to buy a $900 sleeping bag. Is that cheating??

Ahhh, the moral dilemma.


Will update soon.

No comments: