Buddha's words

Buddha's words
My inspiration. We are what we think, All that we are arises from our thoughts, With our thoughts we make the world. Photo copyright Sean Duggan

Saturday, May 9, 2015

6th Year in the CEO Sleepout

Dear friends

Yes, it is that time of the year again. I am sleeping out as a homeless lawyer for the 6th year in the CEO Sleepout event.

This year, Lily Chen, another lawyer and Perth City Councillor together with Leona Gu, JP and CEO of GTL Group will be joining me in the sleepout.

I also managed to persuade Yuli Zheng, my son's badminton coach and former world champion to take part with Matt Posa, owner of Murdoch Pines Driving Range.

I welcome them to the experience of sleeping out as a homeless person like some 20,000 WA residents.

It will be cold and wet. They will both learn what it is like to be homeless.

I particularly enjoy this short video which highlights how easy it is to become homeless.



Have a look at:

 If you wish to sponsor me, please put in a tax deductible donation at:





Thanks for your generosity.



Raymond Tan

No comments: