Buddha's words

Buddha's words
My inspiration. We are what we think, All that we are arises from our thoughts, With our thoughts we make the world. Photo copyright Sean Duggan

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

CEO Sleepout 2016, 7th year in a row

Dear friends,

It is that time of the year again when you feel the cold wind of winter coming.

This year, being the 7th year in a row, I am sleeping out as a homeless lawyer to raise funds to help the homeless in WA.

Last year I raised $34,000 and was ranked 6th in WA and 19th in Australia.
I am looking at your generosity again to help the homeless.

In fact if you would like to join me as a CEO to sleep as a homeless person, I will be more than willing to show you how to survive the cold night. I have invited quite a few Asian CEOs to take part with me. Many have enjoyed the experience but have not dared to return.  One had back pain for weeks  after the sleepout.


However, if sleeping rough like many of our WA homeless is not something you would care to experience, let me sleep out as a homeless person for you.

Just reach to your credit card and sponsor me while I sleep out and clear your conscience.

Just go to:
https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/…/raymond-tan-tan-and-tan-l…/

All donations are tax deductible.

Help me help the homeless for the 7th year in a row.

No comments: