There is 2 more nights before I sleep out as a homeless lawyer.
I have been so blessed with friends and supporters who support me each year in this event which is to help the homeless.
I just received a $3000 donation from a family that wants to remain anonymous bringing my total raised to $30,000 this year. Thanks, you know who you are.
I raised $33,000 plus last year. Hopefully I can raise more this year and there is still time to donate.
Thanks to the following friends who have been so generous:
1. The Pua Brothers who have supported me every year
2. Tan Sri Khoo from MUI in Malaysia
3. Sally Cen from YingCo Resources
4. Patti Chong from Patti Chong Lawyers. I have yet to persuade Patti to join me as a homeless lawyer.
5. Harris Khor from Hush Puppies
6. Pierre Yang who is also looking at getting into parliament
7. My sister Serene
8. Lawrence Tay
9. My niece Elizabeth Tan
10. Tom Wang
11. Ben Pan
12. Steven Pynt
13. Esther Chang an old friend
14. Ardy and Ginny my badminton friends
15. Jackson Ngo a good client
16. Stuart Reeves who has seen tough times himself
17. Henry Moser who was the first to sponsor me this year. Good on him.
18. Daniel Bahk another good client
19. Tommy Sim my nephew in law
20. Allan Rodrigues my dentist.
21. Patrick Liau who owns Como Windsor Hotel
22. The Rocks Church and Pastor Daniel who have supported me every year. I am trying to get Daniel to take part next year.
23. David Meese, my old client, not in age though.
24. Vaughn Emery another old friend.
25. Gerhard Coetzee the owner of several Coffee Club cafes yet again this year. Thanks Gerhard.
26. Grace Kwa
27. Amanda Dorn the owner of Urban Residential. She has been persuaded by myself to take part in the event and is doing well in her own fund raising.
28. Joy Savage with her usual smile.
29. Kiat, my old friend in Christmas Island.
30. Lindsay Glenn a fellow lawyer.
31. Freddie Chew, all the way from Malaysia.
32. Good badminton buddy Corina
33. Stevie Teo again this year. Times are tough for him but he still supports the cause. Good on him.
34. Yew Mun Wong
35. Angelia Khoo again this year.
36. Theresa Kwok who again has supported me every year.
37. My good friend Patsy who keeps encouraging me to do good.
38. The Miles who donated without revealing their names. It took some great detective work to find them. They support me every year.
39. Datin Gertie from Malaysia. I will get her to take part next year.
40. Jiten who supports me every year.
41. Paula Garnham my financial planner who makes sure I am homeless only for 1 night. Thanks again this year.
42. Andre Lim, a new client and supporter.
43. Brian Lee , who is a new about to be tycoon.
44. Joanne Tan , my real estate agent.
45. Peter Foster Bunch.
46. Aaron Siew. I wish he could deliver some of his chicken rice to me that night I sleep out.
47. Lisa Tai for supporting me again this year. Thanks and I hope you return to Perth.
48. Sanjay my mortgage broker friend from Onsight Finance
49. Jimmy Kho my golfing friend.
50. Alan Yeo from AMS.
51. Jasmyn and Peter Wright my neighbours who own RE 88. Peter has agreed to take part next year. I will hold him to it.
52. Kee Yee Yong my old friend.
53. Udom Thanissorn who lives in Thailand but who still supports me.
54. The Shims who have supported me nearly every year.
55. Retired Honourable Justice Julienne Penny who is supporting me yet again this year.
56. Rosalyn Seow my Buddhist friend.
57. Susan Zhang who sponsored me anonymously. Yes, I found out it was you Susan.
58. Siew Si, another old friend.
59. Michael Tan
60. Frank Liang of Canning Vale Market Seafood for his very very generous donation.
61. My niece Deb.
62. Nora Callaghan, a new client.
63. Denning Chong from James Chong Lawyers who supports me generously every year.
64. Grant Hoy Poy who also helps every year.
65. Minnie Seth, an old friend.
66. Steve Farano from SRF Earth Moving who usually takes part too but cannot because of his young kids now.
67. Irwan Lee from Corniche Homes who I challenge to take part next year.
68. Katherine and Tony who also support me yearly.
69. Roy Lim from RayRockets
It is not too late to donate.
There have been a few anonymous donors and I thank them.
I am ranked 2 in WA and 11 currently Australia wide thanks to all of you.